Terms and Conditions
|Minimum Age||21 Years Old.|
|Maximum Age||90 Years Old.|
Customers who fall outside the age limitations will not be able to hire a car unless there is a young or senior driver fee specified in this section. Please note that if applicable, this fee will be included in the rental price and will be payable on arrival at the rental desk in the local currency.
* (21-24 Years Old); Young Drivers are subjected to pay extra fee 5 JOD per day.
* (70-90 Years Old); Senior Drivers are subjected to pay extra fee 5 JOD per day.
- All renters who want to rent a car must present a valid passport & driving licence.
- An International Drivers Permit Licence is NOT required in Jordan as you could drive our cars using your Home Country Driving Licence.
- A valid original driving licence (physical driving licence) in the name of the main driver/additional driver/s is required and must held for a minimum of 3 Year(s).
Payments Card Information
* We accept payments for rental fees or any extras to be paid by Credit Card/Debit Card (Visa, American Express, and MasterCard.
* For Security Deposit must be paid only by Credit Card (Visa, American Express, and MasterCard.
* We can accept the Debit Cards for the security deposit just if you purchase the Super Collision Damage Waiver (SCDW) which waive the deposit. Thus, if you purchased the SCDW, No Deposit will be taken at all, so in this case, your responsibility will be Zero Deductible in case of car accident or total loss but you should have a valid credit or debit card 💳 to pay with it the rental fee and sign documents. Moreover, you need to sign ✍️ the documents that you ACCEPT any charges in case of any traffic violations fines or any illegal activities.
* A security deposit of small amount will be held against your credit card if you declined the SCDW for the duration of the rental according to the driver’s age as shown below. Your deposit is a guarantee held in the event of accident/damage/theft of the vehicle. This will be released if there is no theft or damage during the rental period. Please note that this does not represent your total excess liability which can be found in the Damage Waiver Liability section.
|Driver’s Age.||Deposit Amount|
|(21 – 24 Years Old): Young Driver||750 JOD|
|(25 – 69 Years Old):||100 JOD|
|(70 – 90 Years Old): Senior Driver||750 JOD|
* In case of purchase the (SCDW), the deposit will be at the low amount as below:
a. The young or senior drivers deposit: 100 JOD.
b. The 25-69 years driver deposit: None.
* Credit Card(s) must be valid for up to 6 months after the rental has ended.
* NOT ACCEPTED: No other payment types will be accepted.
* Virtual payment cards are not accepted.
* A valid credit card in the first name and surname (no abbreviations) of the lead driver must be presented at the rental desk in order to have a pre-authorise/charge a deposit.
* In the event that you fail to present a valid credit card/debit card, there is a lack of sufficient funds available on the credit card or the debit card is not in the lead driver’s name, Monte Carlo agent may refuse to release the vehicle. In these instances, no funds paid will be reimbursed.
- Unlimited kilometers.
- Full comprehensive insurance (Minimum Excess Applied, Read below).
- Collision Damage Waiver (CDW).
- Theft Protection Insurance (TPI).
- Third-Party Liabilities (TPL).
- Second Additional Driver.
- All local taxes (VAT).
- Immediate car replacement in case of breaking down or maintenance 24/7.
- 24-Hour Emergency Service, Call /WhatsApp Us at 00962 79 601 36 36 Or 00962 79 587 55 22 Or 00962 79 8100 794 Or 00962 7 96 50 50 30.
- Maintenance & Oil Change Additional.
- No extra charges applied for additional second driver.
- No refunds are payable on vehicles returned earlier (Unused Days).
- Driving is only allowed within the Jordanian borders, according to the local laws.
- No cancellation charges if within 72 hours before arrival.
- In case the needed car hire is not available at time of customer’s request, a better or similar alternative car is offered.
|Items||Cost Per Day||Maximum Cost Per Rental|
|GPS Navigation System.||5 JOD||70 JOD|
|Hotspots WiFi 4G (5GB/Day).||7 JOD||90 JOD|
|Baby Seat (0-1 Year Old).||5 JOD||50 JOD|
|Baby Seat (1-3 Year Old).||5 JOD||50 JOD|
|Booster Child Seat (4-7 Year Old).||5 JOD||50 JOD|
|Super Collision Damage Waiver (SCDW). Only valid for Mini, Economy, Compact & Standard Groups.||10 JOD||N/A|
|Theft Protection Insurance (TPI).||5 JOD||N/A|
|Personal Accident Insurance (PAI).||5 JOD||N/A|
|Super Cover: (Scratches, Glasses & Tyres). Only valid for Mini, Economy, Compact & Standard Groups.||15 JOD||N/A|
|Roof Rack||30 JOD||N/A|
|Snow Chains||30 JOD||N/A|
Fuel of Petrol:
- Pay in advance for a full tank of fuel and bring the car back close to empty. Our rates for this fuel service option are the same like current local retail pump price. Thus, if you select this option, you should bring the car back as close to empty but with some of fuel of petrol in order to return the car to the office in Amman. No credit will be given for unused fuel.
- Same to Same, No credit will be given for unused fuel.
Delivery & Collection Services (24/7):
- Delivery and Collection services may be provided upon request but it’s better to book it in advance and will be charged accordingly.
- Monte Carlo may charge renters an extra “drop-off” fee for cars picked up at one location and returned in another city, so the company needs to retrieve the car, either by hiring someone to drive the car back or by having the car shipped back. Customers interested in a one-way rental should specifically ask if there are any drop-off fees or charges for additional mileage, and what locations are authorized for such rental car returns. In all cases, there are added expenses to the company for such rentals.
The minimum rental period is 4 days; otherwise, kindly contact us.
Period & Increments
* A rental with less than 24-hour duration will be considered as a 1-day rental. Similarly, any excess rental period that is less than 24 hours is considered as an additional 1-day rental.
* Beware of 24-hour clock rate! Rentals are calculated on a 24-hour period from the time of pick-up. This means if you rent a car on Wednesday at 2:00am, you should return it on Thursday at 2:00am. Excess hours will be charged but if you exceeded more than 2hours, will be considered as a 1-day additional rental.
The hirer is not allowed to rent more than 1 vehicle at the same time. If the hirer has an existing active rental that coincides with a new booking’s scheduled pick-up, Thrifty may have the right to refuse the new booking.
– Personal belongings or luggage are not insured.
– Monte Carlo – Jordan is not responsible for any personal belongings/luggage left inside the vehicle upon off-hire.
- Hit and run refers to accidents wherein the fault cannot be attributed to a third party.
- Full responsibility will be held if you didn’t bring a police report and any traffic violation fines issued against you.
Delivery, Extension, Return and Exchange
- The customer should inform Monte Carlo Jordan in advance by writing us about any required extension of the rental contract either via Email or WhatsApp Us At 00962 79 601 36 36 (24/7).
- No refunds are issued on unused rental days (return the car earlier). Do not plan to book for the longest possible period and return early. If you find that you need to keep your rental vehicle longer than planned, extensions can be done quickly and easily over the telephone or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the customer fails to return the vehicle on the due date and does not notify Monte Carlo Rent a Car in Jordan of any extension, the agreement will be renewed automatically, and charges will be debited from the available credit card plus admin fee 142 JOD in addition to the daily rental fee.
- The Rental Agreement remains valid until the Vehicle is returned clean and in the same conditions received by the Renter to the agreed drop off location.
- By accepting the Vehicle, the Renter confirms that the rental Vehicle is in the same condition indicated on the Vehicle Check Report and the Renter accepts full liability for any further damage to or loss of the Vehicle, however it occurs. The Renter remains fully responsible for the Vehicle until it is returned and checked in by an authorized representative, as confirmed in writing by Monte Carlo Management.
- The Renter agrees to return the Vehicle with all documents and accessories (such as the spare tire and the toolkit) and in the same condition as received at the location and on the date and time stated in the Rental Agreement & Booking Voucher.
- Monte Carlo reserves the rights to repossess the Vehicle at any time if the Vehicle is used in violation of this Agreement or if the Renter fails to settle its financial obligations to Monte Carlo.
- If the Renter returns the Vehicle outside of the location working hours, the Renter must comply with the out of hours return instructions, given by Monte Carlo, for that location. In all cases the Renter is fully responsible for the Vehicle until the site re-opens for business and the Vehicle is checked in by Monte Carlo.
- If Monte Carlo agreed that the Renter can return the Vehicle to a place other than the rental location, or if Monte Carlo agreed to collect it, the Renter is fully responsible for the Vehicle until Monte Carlo collects it and, in all events, the Renter must obtain a document confirming that Monte Carlo collected the Vehicle.
- Monte Carlo is not liable to the Renter or any passenger or third party for loss or damage to property left in the vehicle either during the period of rental or thereafter. Such property is entirely at the Renter’s own risk throughout the term of the agreement.
- The rented Vehicle may need to be replaced if the Vehicle is due for service, sale exchange, accident, etc. In this case, the Renter must deliver the Vehicle back upon Monte Carlo’s request. Monte Carlo does not guarantee to return the same vehicle to the Renter. If Monte Carlo is unable to adhere to service intervals due to late return, this could result in financial obligations and damages to the Vehicle. Any such costs will be entirely borne by the Renter.
- If the vehicle requested by the Renter is not available, Monte Carlo may allow an upgrade for temporary use only. Once the car in the Renter’s charge group is available, Monte Carlo will contact the Renter for an exchange and, in this event, the Renter must return the Vehicle, as soon as Monte Carlo request it. Three attempts for exchange will be made. If all attempts are unsuccessful, the Renter will be charged for the upgraded vehicle from the date the vehicle in the Renter’s charge group was available.
- If the Renter does not return the vehicle on the expected check-in date, dues are not settled on the agreed date, or in case the vehicle is used in a manner that violates the terms of the rental agreement, Monte Carlo reserves the right to:
- Report the vehicle as stolen to the Police
- Repossess and recover the vehicle without prior notice to the Renter
- File a police case against the Renter/Payer for non-payment of the outstanding dues
- Charge the Renter the late Admin Fee of 142 JOD plus 30% on the unpaid instalments, all additional costs including recovery fee, damages, etc. until full settlement is made.
The Renter entitles Monte Carlo to communicate the personal related data of the Renter to the concerned authorities such as the police, traffic departments, Criminal Investigation Departments, and other relevant bodies.
Rates & Modification:
Rates are subject to change if any changes to the booking are made after the date of the reservation confirmation.
Where the Renter wishes to amend the initial period of rental – either by extension or reduction in rental days – the Renter acknowledges that Monte Carlo reserves the right to modify its rates accordingly.
Conditions of Use
The Renter is expected to look after the Vehicle carefully. In particular it must NOT be used:
- To carry persons, the property of persons, or property for hire, except in the case of trucks and vans after getting Monte Carlo’s prior written approval
- To carry a higher number of passengers than the amount for which the Vehicle is constructed to accommodate
- To carry any object or substance which because of its condition or smell, may harm the Vehicle or prevent or delay Monte Carlo’s ability to rent it again
- To propel or tow any vehicle, trailer, or other object
- In any race, test or contest or any illegal purpose
- For driving off paved road
- While the Renter or other driver of the Vehicle is under the influence of alcohol, hallucinatory drugs, narcotics, barbiturates, or any other substance impairing his/her consciousness or ability to react
- In contravention of any customs, traffic laws or other effective regulations
- By any person other than the Renter unless such person has been assigned by the Renter and informed to Monte Carlo as the additional driver (as nominated in the Agreement)
- For sub-renting
- Outside the country, unless after obtaining Monte Carlo’s prior approval and upon submission of all proper documents by the Renter; or
- In geographical areas which have been (or will be) notified by Monte Carlo as restricted.
The Renter agrees to (i) be liable for any legal consequences or liabilities, (ii) bear all costs and expenses, (iii) to indemnify Monte Carlo against any and all losses incurred by Monte Carlo and/ or any damages occurred to the Vehicle, resulting out of the Renter’s breach of any of the above conditions of use under this clause no. 4.
Insurance Coverage Policy
1. All accidents must be reported to the traffic police and to Monte Carlo car rental in Jordan before the vehicle is moved even if you have your own full insurance coverage or ours. We still require a printed Police Report (KROKA).
2. You have full comprehensive insurance as well as third party insurance with minimum excess applied which protects the renter against a claim made by another person in the event of any damage or injury. In the unfortunate event of an accident, or damage to the vehicle, the renter will be expected to CALL the Traffic Police 911 Or 112 to obtain a police report (KROKA) and as well Call/WhatsApp us to assist you. Kindly expected to pay the first certain amount towards the total repair cost which varies from car to car. This is the renter car insurance excess. Our excess payment starts from 550 JOD for normal car accident and this excess may increase in case of strong damage or total loss or car theft or personal accident.
3. The renter is liable to pay the applicable EXCESS FEE in case of car accident where the renter is at mistake or the Third party is unknown. Therefore, we advise our valued customers to reduce the liability of excess fees, so, you can purchase the Super Collision Damage Waiver (SCDW) which will reduce your liability to Zero deductible in case of car accident or car total loss only), however, this option does not apply to any damages to glasses/windscreens, rims and tyres, the underside and the roof, the interior of the car, towing charges or where the vehicle is driven off-road, without due care and attention, negligence or where the driver is under the influence of alcohol or other drugs. Extra insurance is valid only for accidents unlike the above situations.
4. Theft Protection Insurance (TPI) is an agreement by which a rental company agrees not to hold the renter responsible for theft but the renter should carry the responsibility if s/he violates the conditions such as leaving the vehicle in an empty area, forgetting the key inside the car or any kind of carelessness; therefore, we have the right to charge the renter for any loss or damage that may be caused due to carelessness. Thus, we add 15 JOD as a mandatory fee for all of the rental period to reduce the excess amount to 350 JOD in case of car theft only. Also, you still can get Zero Excess as mentioned below in the Optional Extras.
5. All accidents must be reported to the Traffic Police, just please Call 911 Or 112 and are kindly requested to Call Or WhatsApp Us at +962 79 601 36 36 before the vehicle is moved (As you must bring a Printed Police Report called (KROKA), without bringing the Printed Police Report (KROKA), you will be responsible for full value of the car & others and all of the liabilities even if you have full comprehensive insurance or any additional insurance coverage.
6. If the customer declined our insurance like the SCDW and rely on his/her credit card/debit card insurance, we apologise to inform you that we can’t provide you with a garage receipt or parts receipts because our insurance will repair the car and who will pay for costs not us. We can only provide you with a receipt only from us. Thus, kindly check your credit card/debit card insurance policy and ask them what documents do they need from you in order to avoid any loss later on.
What’s included in your Full Comprehensive Insurance (Minimum Excess Applied):
* Collision Damage Waiver (CDW).
* Personal Accident Insurance (PAI).
* Theft Protection Insurance (TPI).
* Third Party Liabilities (TPL).
|Super Collision Damage Waiver (SCDW). Valid only for Mini, Economy, Compact & Standard Groups.||10.00 JOD|
|Theft Protection Insurance (TPI)||7.00 JOD|
|Personal Accident Insurance (PAI).||7.00 JOD|
|Super Cover (Scratches, Glasses & Tyres ). Valid only for Mini, Economy, Compact & Standard Groups.||15.00 JOD|
6. In case of agreement on the ‘Collision Damage Waiver’ (CDW); the Renter accepts liability for losses of, or damage to the Vehicle, its parts, and accessories. This is limited to the amount of the non-waivable and non-refundable excess liability, as stated on the above of this Agreement. Further, the Renter shall provide Monte Carlo with a valid accident report issued by the police traffic (or other relevant authority). Otherwise, all costs and expenses for reinstating and delivering the Vehicle to Monte Carlo in the same condition as it was received, shall be borne by the Renter.
7. In case of agreement on the Super Collision Damage Waiver (SCDW); the Renter accepts the optional Super Collision Damage Waiver (SCDW) by paying, in advance, the equivalent premium specified on the Rental Agreement and here. The Renter is exempted from liability for loss of the vehicle or in case of car accident, (other than caused by theft), provided that a valid Police Report is presented. The Renter acknowledges that any coverage becomes null and void in the absence of a permanent Police Report. Moreover, if you violate the legal regulations, such as drinking and driving, exceeding speed limits, violating traffic lights, leave the car key inside the car and any other illegal conduct, you will lose the insurance completely. On the other hand, even if you have an extra insurance (SCDW), this option does not apply to any damages to scratches, windows/windscreens, wheels and tyres, the underside and the roof, the interior of the car, towing charges or where the vehicle is driven off-road, without due care and attention, negligence or where the driver is under the influence of alcohol or other drugs. Extra insurance is valid only for accidents unlike the above situations.
8. In case of agreement on the Super Cover is purchased for scratches, windows/windscreens, wheels and tyres, your liability will become Zero Excess (Zero Deductible) for any damages to scratches, windows/windscreens, wheels and tyres only. Further, the Renter shall provide Monte Carlo with a valid accident report issued by the police traffic (or other relevant authority). Otherwise, all costs and expenses for reinstating and delivering the Vehicle to Monte Carlo in the same condition as it was received, shall be borne by the Renter.
9. In case of agreement on the ‘Personal Accident Insurance’ (PAI); the Renter accepts the optional Personal Accident Insurance (PAI) by paying the daily premium specified (as agreed upon with Monte Carlo and stated in the above of this Agreement), insurance will cover the medical costs and accidental death for the Renter and passengers in the event of an accident during the rental as per Monte Carlo’s Motor Vehicle Policy.
Damage/Loss, Theft, etc.
- In the event of damage, loss or theft of the Vehicle or any parts of it, including fire and breakage of glass, the Renter shall, irrespective of his driver’s fault, pay to Monte Carlo the amount of all resulting loss and expenses (including but not limited to replacement or recovery costs, repair costs, compensation for the decline in value and loss of the rental fee) if the Renter/Driver violated these terms and conditions, any provisions, customs/insurance regulations.
- The Renter is fully responsible for any damage to the Vehicle especially if it occurred as a result of contaminated fuel and/or was caused by driving through floodwater, and/or water damage and/or sea beaches and/or rocky deserts and/or sand dunes/off roads.
- As loss of revenue, Monte Carlo may charge a compensation corresponding to the rental charge until the day the Vehicle, or replacement vehicle will again be available to Monte Carlo in the same condition as received by the Renter.
- In case of an accident (with or without damage to the Vehicle), any personal injuries, theft of the vehicle or parts of it, the Renter must inform Monte Carlo and immediately report the accident to the police to obtain a valid police report called (“KROKA”) after providing or satisfying all required documents, information or procedures requested by the Police. A copy of the Police Report (KROKA) must be sent to Monte Carlo by the Renter. However, if the Renter defaults or fails to provide Monte Carlo with a copy of the Police Report within a reasonable period, the CDW/ SCDW/ Super Cover and any other insurance provided hereunder shall be null and void and, therefore, the Renter shall be responsible for paying the actual costs suffered by Monte Carlo for losing the Vehicle, or any damage occurred to it.
- The Renter shall not perform any action that affects the existence or validity of the insurance policy, and in particular not to admit any responsibility towards third parties. Otherwise, the Renter shall be solely responsible for compensating such a third party.
- In all events, the Renter agrees to fully indemnify Monte Carlo if the insurance company rejects any insurance claim raised thereby because of the Renter’s default and/or in case any third party sues Monte Carlo for the Renter’s actions or defaults.
- Windshield/windows/ tyres/ rims and scratches damage is not covered under insurance, and the Renter is responsible for the cost of their replacement unless the SCDW & Super Cover is purchased and valid for a once time of use.
- No repairs are to be carried out on the Vehicle without the prior written approval of Monte Carlo.
- The insurance policy may be cancelled if the Renter fails to comply with the terms hereof. In this event the Renter shall be liable for all costs, damages and losses incurred by Monte Carlo due to the Renter’s default.
- Monte Carlo reserves the right to change its policies, including the applicable rates at any time without notice. These policies are for general informational purposes only and do not constitute a waiver of any of Monte Carlo’s rights, all of which are specifically reserved.
- Monthly rentals have a fixed kilometers allowance per month. Excess kilometers will be charged at 0.07 Fils per additional km, depending on the car type. Please refer the terms of your contract for details.
- 20% service fee will be charged on top of each traffic violation, including the knowledge fee. If a traffic offence attributable to the customer requires the vehicle to be impounded by the authorities, Monte Carlo will ensure that necessary fines are paid to avoid such an impound. The applicable impounding charges will be recovered from the customer. All ancillary costs generated 30 days from the closing of the agreement will be recovered automatically from the customer’s credit card without any notification.
- Additional admin charges will apply in all such cases where Monte Carlo has to provide any extra assistance to the customer. This can include, but is not limited to: Final Police Report, Traffic Fine evidence, vehicle release from impound, drunk driving, lock fines, Document translation etc.
- Valeting charges will be applied if the Vehicle is returned in a condition that requires specialized cleaning.
- Additional fees for any roadside assistance will be levied for the recovery of the Vehicle or towing or pulling the Vehicle to the workshop due to the Renter’s negligence or default.
- The Renter shall timely pay to Monte Carlo the agreed rent/rates throughout the term of this Agreement. In case of renewal hereof, or if the Renter is unable to return the vehicle upon the termination or expiration of this Agreement, the Renter shall be charged new rates/rent as per Monte Carlo’s current effective rates at that time.
- The Renter authorizes Monte Carlo in advance to debit any charges (rental and any ancillary charges such traffic violation fine plus 30% for the admin fee, traffic fine supporting document, or toll fee, damage, petrol, etc.) according to this Rental Agreement from the Renter’s credit card or debit card or charge card account or his/her bank account.
Payment, Cancellation & No-Show:
A credit card /debit card, in the name of the renter is mandatory for the car hire.
We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard Credit Cards or Debit Cards in JOD but as said above we require a valid credit card or debit card.
Customer credit card details and personally identifiable information will not be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
We are now offering free cancellation protection insurance with every booking, if you cancel up to 72 hours before the booking is due to commence for no extra charge. If you need to cancel within 72 hours of the start time, you will be subject to a 71 JOD Or 2 Days rental, whichever is the greater amount. You can cancel your booking easily by either emailing us on email@example.com including your first & last name, the reservation code and your email address.
- Refunds for cancellation of bookings will be processed on the same credit card that was used to pay online within 30 working days of the cancellation.
- No Refund applies on the early return of Daily, Weekly & Monthly
- In cases where Monte Carlo is unable to process the refund due to invalid credit card, refunds should be claimed within six months from the date of return of the vehicle.
Save for fraud and gross negligence, Monte Carlo shall not be held liable or responsible for any loss or damage incurred to or suffered by, the Renter or any other third party in connection with the rented Vehicle
The Renter agrees to indemnify and hold Monte Carlo (and its subsidiaries, affiliated companies, employees and agents) harmless from and against all damages, losses, costs, expenses, actions, proceedings, claims and demands arising from or connected with the Renter’s breach of its obligations under this Agreement or with his/her driving of the Vehicle.
Guaranteed Make & Model
Monte Carlo Guarantees make and model on specific car groups. In the event that these car groups are not available, Monte Carlo will provide similar or an upgrade to the next available vehicle to the customer with the option. Guaranteed vehicle type does not guarantee the vehicle color or optional accessories.
Airport Surcharge (Mandatory Charges)
Theft Protection Insurance (TPI):
This is a mandatory insurance to reduce your liability in case of car theft.
Car Wash & Cleaning Fee:
- You will be provided with a cleaned car, so, we expect you to return it clean as well.
- You will also pay a reasonable fee for cleaning the car’s interior upon return if any stains, dirt, odor, or soiling attributable to your use cannot be cleaned with our standard post-rental procedures as determined by us in our sole discretion.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This Agreement is governed by and shall be construed and interpreted under the law of Jordan as well the local laws applicable to Jordan where it is executed. If there is any dispute between the parties hereto, the same shall be submitted to the competent court.